Friday, November 25, 2011

Any nail polish thing that would make my nails thick and strong?

my nail are very thin..they rip so easily! Any suggestion please!Any nail polish thing that would make my nails thick and strong?
I use OPI nail products they are the BEST. You should try taking prenatal vitamins from your local drug store (over the counter) It worked for me.Any nail polish thing that would make my nails thick and strong?
Get over the counter calcium to take. There are polishes on the market that claim they 'strengthen' nails.
Nailtiques .. the best nail product EVER!
Just get any kind of nail hardener.
yea alot will try using some with minerals and it will usually say on the bottle that it helps you nails become stonger
There are many products that claim to strenthen nails like this one http://www.nutranail.com/index.html but you'd do better to make sure you're getting enough Vitamin E and Calcium. A supplement would be great. It鈥檚 also important to keep both your hands and cuticles hydrated. Use an emollient hand cream as well as a cuticle cream daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment