Friday, November 25, 2011

Does putting nail polish on ringworm work?

yes it does work but it has to be clear nail polish. what i do is first put a little bleach on it and let it dry and then put the nail polish over it. believe me it works i've tried it.Does putting nail polish on ringworm work?
dont think so


that is for warts


anything you buy for joc itch will also heal ring worms


however i would check with a doctor first if it is on the face or private areaDoes putting nail polish on ringworm work?
No. You have to use an anti-fungal cream
It's not something I would try. I would think the nail polish on your skin would make you even more itchy. The more you itch ringworm, the easier it is to spread it to other parts of your body.


What works best is anti-fungal cream, like those you would use on athelete's foot.
I've heard of that to, but I don't think it works. A product that I found that really works is Bactivex athletes foot and crakced heels. It kills the fungus that can cause infection. Try Bactivex it is an amazing product that. And it should take away ringworm and athletes foot. Hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment