Saturday, July 31, 2010

Does black nail polish look unprofessional?

I love it and use it all the time. My boss doesn't care but I deal with children and parents every day.





What do you think?Does black nail polish look unprofessional?
It looks like your working on presenting a statement on your lifestyle rather than trying to look professional. If your focused on making a statement about how good you are at what you do then focus on presenting that image. People will remember you for the black nail polish not the good job. You choose.Does black nail polish look unprofessional?
I say..... yes, it does look unprofessional.
Ahh, it depends on your personality... if you're punky and nice who cares... if your dark and goth, then yeah... maybe only since you're working with kids, other wise who gives a rats patuti
as with ANY color, as long as it isn't chipped or your nails aren't ragged, i don't see anything wrong with it, it's very fashionable right now





i don't think most people would have a problem with it as long as it's done like other colors would be -- i mean, not in a 'punk' look
I think as long as it's not all chipped its just fine. But I think that with every other color of polish.
yes
Depends on what you do for a living....................
I think it really depends on the profession.
dont know and dont care.


i wear it all the time.
I would say yes. Because black nail polish gives people a gothic look.
the simple answer is yes, it is unprofessional. I'd question someone caring for children that wears black nail polish.
I love seeing women with a light skin tone wearing dark nails (fingers and toes)





rock on baby
no i don't think it does, as long as u don't wear a lot of black clothes.
Yeah. From an adult's perspective it is. I love it though.
If you work in a music/video store...no.


if you work in a hospital...yes

No comments:

Post a Comment