Saturday, July 31, 2010

I can't decide, is coloured nail polish cute or not?

Like a pink or black or something?I can't decide, is coloured nail polish cute or not?
I think its really cute.. but i think it looks better on short nails.. and it looks even better on toenails.. butttt i know a lot of guys that ussually just like natural nails..but who cares what they think!I can't decide, is coloured nail polish cute or not?
yea unless its like bright, this season its briht colours but light, like light yellow blue etc.
definatley!its sooo in lately, red is sexy yet classy! and a viberant pink is sweet and summery! go for it , use colours that suit ur skin tone =)
of course its cute
Black isn't really coloured...but i 鈾?coloured nailpolish! it draws attention to your nails. i especially think blue, purple, and silver look the best. :)
I definitely think colored nail polish is cute. especially during summer, bright colors like pink, orange and yellow look awesome on toes and nails :)
definately =D
Yeah of course it is.. I usually paint my nails to match what I'm wearing.
no black. its ugly.
Yes, colored nail polish is cute. But not black in the summer.
I personally dont like black nails but pink and red can be very cute
Of course its cuuute!


I personally liked french manicures the most out of everything. But colored nails are adorable =)
yes.. of course it is..

No comments:

Post a Comment