Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girls, would you date a guy who wears toe nail polish?

This is a follow up question on a previous question where 19 out of 29 girls stated they would not date a guy who wore nail polish on his finger nails.Girls, would you date a guy who wears toe nail polish?
No, that is a little to weird for me.Girls, would you date a guy who wears toe nail polish?
Duhh no answer this: Do you want a gay boyfriend?
never ever.....


I hate this kind of boys........
hell no i would not date em!!!!!
I might date a guy who wore finger nail polish (black, blue), but certainly not toe nail polish.
it depens on, if its a hot goth guy, i probably would, but then everything else has to fit too...you understand?
no way not even clear!
hell nah!!!
depends what color.
no that's really weird
no nail polish on toes or fingers
if it's clear, yes
No
ew....no
It depends on why he has it... i dated a guy that sometimes had nail polish on his toes cause his daughter wanted to paint them. so i guess that's ok...
nope
First of all, what is the reason for wearing toe nail polish?
Is he nice and polite? Then yes. Especially if it's clear.





Just not black- that's an automatic no.
well, I did...an emo guy who wore more make-up then me! then I found out he was Bi, and cheating no me with girls and guys... that did it for me! I will never date an emo guy for the rest of my life!!!
Guys that get pedicures wear clear polish and there are lots of them.
no i would not date a boy that wears finger nail polish becase it would seems verry weird to me.lol
absolutely not. that's just weird.
its a little weired 4 me but i don't think theres anything wrong wit it
That's legal?
Definetly a no! Now if you was talking about them getting a pedicure at least once a year or so than I wouldn't mind that
~*Oh my God!! NO!!*~
what if his panties were the same color
LOL uhhhh no, and there are no chances my opinion on that would ever change..
NEVER!!!!!!!!! he's a gay! Men minus toe nail polish r hottest!!
yeah as long as he didnt wear open toed shoes out in public!
Ummm... how about HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment