Saturday, July 31, 2010

What is wrong with my nail polish?

to save money, i stopped with nail tips and am now doing my own nails. the nail polish i use is OPI but when im done, my nails polished look bumpy and smeared, although when i have done them, they look good. i use the spray Kwik dry to dry the polish. is there something I can do to stop how this looks? im almost ready to go back to tips just because my hands look so bad.


HelpWhat is wrong with my nail polish?
Hi sweetie apply a good base coat first, then polish let dry completely add another coat, dry and a clear top coat.OPI is best if warmed up in palms of hand and rolled not shaken.I used to do nails and this is what the OPI rep recommended. Personally with the economy try Walgreen's Sinful Colors Professional I love itWhat is wrong with my nail polish?
I think you should stop using the spray. One of the reasons it is probably bumpy is because it is not drying properly and the spray definityl has something to do with it. Try not to touch or bump anything when the polish is still wet as this makes many smears. Another thing is maybe you should consider a better brand of nail polish maybe more expensive then OPI.


Hope this helped!
NO PROBLEMS WITH MY OPI WHEN THEY ARE BRAND NEW ,BUT I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT WHEN IT AGES A BIT (AFTER A MONTH) IT GETS THICK AND DIFFICULT TO APPLY AND I GET THE BUMP EFFECT AND THEN YOU HAVE TO DILUTE AND IT GOES ON AND ON..MAYBE THE PLACE YOU ARE GETTING THEM FROM IS SELLING YOU EXPIRED PRODUCTS, IF YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH YOUR FIRST APPLICATION. DO YOU HAVE SEPHORA AVAILABLE TO YOU? IF SO GIVE SEPHORA'S NAIL POLISH A TRY, IT'S MORE ECONOMICAL AND PRETTY GOOD THE LINE CALLED RAINBOW PRIORITIES. OH AND I ALSO USE OPI'S RAPIDRY SPRAY AND IT WORKS AMAZING!
Stop using the spray. This is probably what caused the bumps. Instead, you can get a nail dryer for around $20. They usually come with many tools to help you get that nail salon look!
Are you shaking the polish prior to using it?


When you shake it, air bubbles form inside the bottle. Also, you have to wait for each layer to dry completely before applying another. And dont do more than two layers
always clean your nails with nail polish remover before you apply nail polish it cleans the nail surface really good and helps it go on smooth.
You need to find a nice shop who you trust to do better tips on your nails . A Small business owner always appreciates the return visits . good luck.
dont shake the polish to mix it up roll it


and dont put to many coats on
yes i suggest you to try another nail polish or make a top coat for protection , pick me as best answer

No comments:

Post a Comment