Saturday, July 31, 2010

If i have a red and gold outfit on, what color should my nail polish be?

redIf i have a red and gold outfit on, what color should my nail polish be?
which ever color is least on ur outfit thats the color to wear ur nail polish because u dont want too much of one color.





EX: if there is more red on ur outfit and less gold wear gold nailpolish therefore the gold will stand out! :D


trust me on this one....If i have a red and gold outfit on, what color should my nail polish be?
you should put both colors!


if you have or are getting long nails you should get the color you like the best and use it as the base color and the other color on the tip of your nails!
I would say red. The gold nail polish might not look right.
whatever color you have the least of!





best awnser? :))
Black, or white, or just a simple french tip
golddd. or like, bronze-ish. i love metallic colors! :D
Black =]

No comments:

Post a Comment