Saturday, July 31, 2010

What's a great fall nail polish colour?

I was thinking of going with a dark blue nail (like OPI Russian Navy), but I find it might be too dark and not very versatile!


I'm a very light blonde with pink-toned skin. What's a great fall colour?


What's going to be your fall nail polish colour?What's a great fall nail polish colour?
Try Lincoln Park After Dark (deep, gorgeous purple) and Midnight in Moscow (rich, dark brown) - both OPI colors.What's a great fall nail polish colour?
I just went and got a pedicure on saturday...at a very upscale salon. The lady that did mine, told me that Red's are gonna be the ';IN'; style this fall....Like deep reds, and Bright Shiny Reds.


OPI nail polish..is the BEST!





She told me also, that it makes pple look darker complicted.





But anyway, this is a top scale salon, and they are up to date with all the lastest fashion..etc.
Im a guy but here are some advices. Take a look at your surrounding, at your environment. Always blend in with your environment. During fall, what do you see? Lots of yellow, red, light green leaves. Blue or Navy is a bad idea. It'll work in the winter though.
Gold !!


a very warm rich color and it matches with EVERYTHING


I would say navy is a hard color to pull off for more than like a weekend so stick to neutrals and stuff that you think says YOU
Mines going to be yellow or orange and lime green.








help please?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
black, or blue, or white, or purple, or brown
I like a dark cranberry, rich, maroon tone for fall.
think lightish brown with kind of a metallic finish would be cute


mines going to be a burgundy color
I'd use dark or bright red.. red is IN for this fall

No comments:

Post a Comment