Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Am I the only one here who likes the smell of nail polish?

I don't know why but for some reason, I like the smell of nail polish. How about you?Am I the only one here who likes the smell of nail polish?
yeah i love the smell of nail polish and petrol Am I the only one here who likes the smell of nail polish?
well, lol i like painting my nails and the colours and stuff but i don't like the smell of it + i heard it kills your brain cells
I don't like the smell of nail polish. I used to like the smell of diesel, when I was a kid. But none of that is good. it could damage my health.
I absolutely love the smell of nail polish! I also like the smell of chlorine, gas, and cleaning stuff!!
I like it i dont sniff it though.








IT'S A SOLVENT YOU SHOULDENT SNIFF IT'S LIKE DRUGS!



































DRUGGEEEE






































DRUGGEE!
I like nail polish remover.
Yeah, especially the newer formulas.
i accually do.. and the smell of the gas @ the gas station.. not up close, i just do
You're not the only one, I like the smell of nail polish too =]
ew no i dont!!!!!!! when i smell it i feel like i am gonna die!!!
It kinda is like the smell of a sharpie or expo. Gross yet... satisfying...



No, I really don't like it.
I LOVE it :)
No, I like it too!
Yes, but it can make you dizzay.
id like you to do that while polishing your toes

No comments:

Post a Comment