Saturday, August 21, 2010

My toe nails are yellow from all the red nail polish...help!?

I took of my nail polish today I have been wearing red for awhile and my toes look diseased because they are all yellow. I heard there is something you can buy to fix it? Do they sell it at drugstores?My toe nails are yellow from all the red nail polish...help!?
There's not much you can do. But, what you can buy is a clear nail polish. You put that on before you put on an actually color. It helps your nails from getting stained from the other nail polishes. It's a really good nail protector. Red actually stains nails really bad, same with black. Try just using nail polish remover every once in a while. It'll eventually come of, and if it doesn't, you'll just have to wait until your nails grow out. Hope I helped.My toe nails are yellow from all the red nail polish...help!?
Before you buy anything try soaking them in milk - seriously!! It takes the yellow tint out :]





If it doesn't work on you, then most drugstores sell a toenail pen thing that lightens them back up.





Hope this helps


xxxxxxx
i don't know but if it doesn't change paint you nails a light color and they should turn back to the regular color!


Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment