Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is your favorite nail polish color?

i want to know what color is popular.


THANKS (:What is your favorite nail polish color?
I like neon green, neon orange and glow in the dark





o_oWhat is your favorite nail polish color?
I don't really have a favourite. It mostly depends on my mood. Sometimes I like going with soft colours like baby pinks or browns, other times I prefer more colour like green or purple.





I'd have to say that my faves though are green and orange, as I really love the colour green and I like how orange looks on my nails.








Do not purchase nail polish based on what others wear, but based on what YOU like.
red the most popular color beacse it looks hot lik bambam powpow shishisshaw
i like lots of colors....one i like a lot is the one im wearing- purple with a purpose by OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment