Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do any Anime or cartoon Characters wear nail polish?

I know this is a strange question, but I'm working on a project for my fashion design class. Any help would be great!Do any Anime or cartoon Characters wear nail polish?
I think they do, but you never see them putting it onDo any Anime or cartoon Characters wear nail polish?
Yes.





Itachi from Naruto wears purple nail polish. o.o
who cares
Betty Boops
yes they do
yes
Of course, not all their nails are, well, regular colored, so we would all asume that they put something there. Unless, someone in anime created some freaky character with naturally red nails.
Hmm, Here's a list of anime characters who wear nailpolish. It isn't complete, but here it goes:





All of the female charas on Sailor Moon


Faye Valentine on Cowboy Bebop


Fuu from Samurai Champloo


All of the Female charas from Super Gals


I think Belldandy from Ah My Goddess
yes. All of the Akatsuki members in Naruto do.
The Sailor Senshi have nail polish on during one grouping of their transformation sequences on Sailor Moon.
jessica rabbit wears nail polish (who framed roger rabit)
Jessica Rabbit, Betty Boop





Also, I think Judy Jetson wore it.
its a creation of your imagination, they can wear whatever you want them to wear. If every character was the same, it would be boring.
Yes. Can't think of one off of the top of my head, but I know there are some out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment