Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Orange nail polish and bleach on my carpet. Please help me remove it!?

It's an old stain.


And my carpet is gray ish beige.


I practically dumped the whole bottle on to my carpet.


Don't ask me how.


And then a friend said use bleach on the polish and It didn't work and I was just left with a big stain and another big stain. :(


Help?Orange nail polish and bleach on my carpet. Please help me remove it!?
For the nail polish try nail polish remover it worked great for me and the nail polish I had spilt was brown!Orange nail polish and bleach on my carpet. Please help me remove it!?
unfortunately bleach will have taken the colour out of your carpet, so even if you get the nail varnish out,your carpet is ruined.if you are insured make a claim on your contents insurance.
The bleach does not stain, it actually removes color from the carpet fibers. There is no fixing bleach damage----the carpet will have to be replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment