Saturday, August 21, 2010

My nails never grow..i try the clear nail strengthen nail polish but my nails always break off, how ...?

how can i make them stronger and grow faster??My nails never grow..i try the clear nail strengthen nail polish but my nails always break off, how ...?
Try to be gentle on them for one thing. Wear gloves when cleaning, or doing dishes, that sort of thing because water is one of the worst things for nails, and can easily damage them with repeated exposure. Also, eat right and take vitamin and mineral supplements especially those formulated for hair, skin and nails. Also, avoid using your nails as 'tools,' such as using them to open soda cans, and so on.


Also, use a good quality cuticle oil 2 or 3 times a day - at least. Put a couple drops on each nail, and massage into your cuticle area, and into your nail. This will help keep them moisturized, and healthy. Though there are several good oils out there, I like Creative Nail Design's ';Solar Oil.'; You can find this in most major chain drug stores, such as CVS (about $9 for 1/2 oz.).My nails never grow..i try the clear nail strengthen nail polish but my nails always break off, how ...?
My nails grow noticeably overnight when I use this certain nail polish. Unfortunately, I forget the name of it, but I know what the bottle looks like. It's clear nail polish, it it has the word ';Magic'; on it. It has a top hat on it too. But this stuff works so well! Trust me. My mom used to buy it all the time, and I wanted my own so I bought the Sally Hansen kind, but it didn't work as well. Trust me, this stuff works!
do you bite them?
you are probably low in iron ,zinc ,and calcium content .


try eating vegetables and meats to replace low or missing


elements in body make up or could try taking iron,calcium,zinc supplements in form or tablets vitamins
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment