Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think of if a girl wears black nail polish?

(not necessarily a goth either.)What do you think of if a girl wears black nail polish?
Mysterious, Stylish, Chic. I want to get to know her better. :DWhat do you think of if a girl wears black nail polish?
I wear black and have a lot of friends who do too. It doesn't mean you are goth. I've seen people who wear really colorful outfits (including myself) and have black nails.
I think it looks pretty lame. But that doesn't concern young babettes, who will do virtually anything to keep up with the Joneses.
its cool!! it matches with anything u wear.. and u can be really girly and still wear black nail polish.. like me!!
i know a friend who does...





i think they'd be pretty emo...
it doesn't matter, it depends on what she is wearing. lol.
idk..i wear black nail polish!





its in style

No comments:

Post a Comment