Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best kind of black finger nail polish???? I need the darkest longest lasting stuff they make!!!!!!

OPI has really cute colors(esp dark), its about $7 but lasts forever!! you can get it at target or any beauty supplies shop like sallysWhat is the best kind of black finger nail polish???? I need the darkest longest lasting stuff they make!!!!!!
just use regular black nail polish...if it would stay for long then repaint it againWhat is the best kind of black finger nail polish???? I need the darkest longest lasting stuff they make!!!!!!
Chanel
why?
Try some on your nails when you go to the store. Put different brands on each finger and try to remember which is which. See which one lasts longer.





To make it last longer and to give it extra shine, go over it with clear polish after it dries.





Good Luck!
YES! OPI black


one coat and you are set ! and it's not at all thin or anything, goes on soo dark!
Def. OPI. I only use them for dark colors. We don't have a dishwasher and it lasts through at least a whole week of dish washing!!
nail inc. lasts for ages and you only need one coat
Black is hard to find long lasting for. I recommend O.P.I. I order it off of te internet, but ya know, thats just me... It lasts about 2-3 weeks for me without chips.
OPI has one. They are good. It's called Black Onyx.





http://www.opi.com/Classics/Classics.asp鈥?/a>
O.P.I or Revlon
Well the only black I can ever find at the drugstore is wet %26amp; wild. It's a way better formula than it was 10 years ago. If you want it to last for a long time do a clear base coat, two color coats and a clear top coat.
i dont know what the best polish is, but try any polish with sally hansen hardening polish. in my experience, the color stays on twice as long, and your nails dont break as easily
black satin by chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment